- Sinus surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Smoking Cessation and Electronic Cigarettes
Helpful Links to Head & Neck Disease Information
The American Head and Neck Society (AHNS) has educational material on some common types of Head and Neck cancers. Each link below redirects you to their website where they have general descriptions of the cancers, risk factors associated with it, as well as diagnosis, staging and treatment options.
American Head and Neck Society Website:
- Understanding Head and Neck Cancer
- Understanding Laryngeal Cancer
- Understanding Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Understanding Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinus Cancer
- Understanding Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Understanding Pharyngeal Cancer
- Understanding Salivary Gland Cancer
- Understanding Thyroid Cancer
- Understanding Tonsil Cancer
The National Comprehensive Care Network (NCCN) Guidelines (NCCN) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) are posted with the latest update date and version number.